- Image Sensor Type BSI CMOS
- Type 9mm
- Main LCD Screen 3.0" Flip up and Touch LCD Screen
Color of the casing of the camera.Special Features
Special Features Tag & Go (NFC/Wi-Fi)
SMART Mode: Beauty Face, Best Face, Landscape, Macro, Action Freeze, Rich Tone, Panorama, Waterfall, Silhouette, Sunset, Night, Firework, Light Trace, Continuous Shot, Kids Shot, Food, Parties and IndoorsIn The Box
Included NX Mini Camera Smart Compact System Camera
B740AU battery (US/CA)
Micro USB cable
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5
Samsung S/W CD
Quick Sales Guide (ENG/SPA)
Warranty Card, USA PRC CardImage sensor
Effective Pixel ?
Amount of pixels in a camera's chip that detect light and contribute to the final image.Image Sensor Type BSI CMOSLens
Type 9mmFocal Length ?
Distance from a lens to it's focal point. In digital cameras, focal length can change when zooming.F No. ?
Range of settings that control aperture (amount of light allowed to reach a camera's image sensor).Mount NX MShutter Speed
Modes Auto：1/16000sec. ~ 1/4sec, Manual：1/16000sec. ~ 30sec. (1/3EV step) Bulb (Limit time : 4min)Exposure
ISO Equivalent ?
Dictates how sensitive a camera's digital sensor is to light. Use higher ISO in darker conditions.
*Extension settable 100,25600Shooting
Drive Modes Continuous: 6fps ※ Maximum shooting speed is 6 frames per second. It will slow down after approx. JPEG 11 shots, RAW 4 shots. (May vary depending on the spec of memory card.)Display
Main LCD Screen 3.0" Flip up and Touch LCD ScreenResolution ?
Number of pixels across and down that are used to capture an image. More pixels, the sharper the photo.Video
Number of pixels across and down on a display screen. The more pixels, the sharper the image.Flash
Modes Built-in Flash: Guide Number 4.9 (at ISO160, 24mm), Guide Number 4 (at ISO100, 24mm)Smart Settings
Smart Filter (Movie) Miniature, Vignetting, Sketch, Fish EyeSmart Filter (Still Image) Miniature, Vignetting, Soft Focus, Sketch, Fish Eye, Classic, Retro, Oil Paint, Cartoon, Ink Painting, Cross Filter, Zooming ShotStorage
Image Size JPEG (3:2): 20.0M (5472x3648), 10.1M (3888x2592), 5.9M (2976x1984), 2.0M (1728x1152)
JPEG (16:9): 16.9M (5472x3080), 7.8M (3712x2088), 4.9M (2944x1656), 2.1M (1920x1080)
JPEG (1:1：13.3M (3648x3648), 7.0M (2640x2640), 4.0M (2000x2000), 1.1M (1024x1024)
5.0M Burst mode only
RAW: 20.0M (5472x3648)Internal Memory
(User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.) MicroSD, MicroSDHC, MicroSDXC, UHS-I MicroSD SupportWireless Connectivity
Connection that allows streaming audio, video, and other computer data across wireless networks.
SNS & Cloud
Remote View finder Pro
Baby MonitorInputs & Outputs
Product Size (WxHxD) 4.35" x 2.44" x 0.89"Weight
Product without battery and card 0.34 lb.See More +Power
This SAMSUNG brand product, as supplied and distributed by SAMSUNG and delivered new, in the original carton to the original consumer purchaser, is warranted by SAMSUNG against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for a limited warranty period of: All Warranty Info
Register Your Product
Register now to get updates, faster tech support and more.Register your product
Manuals & Downloads
User Manual ver. (KOREAN,9.7 MB)Nov 02, 2015
User Manual ver. (ENGLISH,9.62 MB)Nov 02, 2015
User Manual ver. (SPANISH,7.76 MB)Nov 02, 2015
User Manual ver. (KOREAN,0.0 MB)Mar 20, 2015
User Manual ver. (ENGLISH,0.0 MB)Mar 20, 2015
User Manual ver. (SPANISH,0.0 MB)Mar 20, 2015
Firmware File (Firmware) ver. 01.10 - All OS (MULTI LANGUAGE,55.34 MB) ?Jan 30, 2015
- Title - Firmware version 01.10
- Applicable Model - NX mini
- Carrier or Corporate Customer - Open market
- DescriptionPlease use i-Launcher program when you want to upgrade your camera.Refer to Firmware upgrade guide.[v01.10] 150130
- Improved WIFI SNS sharing function[v01.09] 141222
- Arrangement of the Samsung Link web storage[v01.08] 141113
- Improved Wi-Fi connection[v01.07] 141024
- Add Beauty Face option: Face Retouch(Brightening, Softening)
- Add picture moving function in portrait orientation of Playback[v01.06] 140916
- Improved HDMI 2.0 compatibility of new TV
- Improved Panorama mode full capturing performance: capture the entire last scene
- Fixed other bugs[v01.05]
- Add Wi-Fi Privacy Lock function
- Add Face retouch level setting function of Beauty Face mode
- Compatability of 17mm new lens
- Improved compatibility of new memory card
- Fixed other bugs[v01.04]
- Fixed Halt issue during 9-27mm LENS working
- Fixed time display error in RAW+ format capture
- Fixed hand shaking icon display error
- Added New card compatibility
- Chaged transferring default image size as original size to smartphone
- Improved video quality
- Fixed other bugs[v01.03]
- Improved LCD Brightness
- Add Wink Shot Help Guide
- Fixed other bugs[v01.02]
- Support NX lens-Mount Adapter
- Improved LCD color and AWB
- Add Face Detection icon in Self shot mode
- P/A/S/M mode Face Detection(off->Normal) basic setting change
- Fixed other bugs
Firmware Update Tool (Firmware) ver. 220.127.116.11 - All Windows (MULTI LANGUAGE,5.92 MB) ?May 22, 2014(Windows OS)i-Launcher setup file for firmware upgrade
Firmware Update Tool (Firmware) ver. 18.104.22.168 - MAC OS (MULTI LANGUAGE,2.02 MB) ?May 09, 2014(Mac OS)i-Launcher setup file for firmware upgrade
Upgrade guide (Firmware) ver. 1 - All OS (MULTI LANGUAGE,0.36 MB) ?May 02, 2014Firmware upgrade guide using i-Launcher program.
Were you able to accomplish your goal with this video?
Please take our brief survey. To participate, please select 'Yes' or 'No' and provide comments and/or the reason for your selection.
Please help us improve our video by choosing a reason below.
Additional Comments?Related Videos