Top SolutionsREAD MORE
Delete Your Samsung Account
Deleting your Samsung account • Deleting (canceling) your existing Samsung Account will discontinue access to all Samsung services related to your account. • The information cannot...READ MORE
Features & Specs
Tablets: Model and Serial Number Location
The Model and Serial Number are Located on a Label on the Back of the TabletREAD MORE
For Kids: Making Your Samsung Galaxy Device Kid-Friendly
About Kids Mode Samsung has created an app called Kids Mode that allows children to play and learn at the same time. Kids mode can only be exited by using a PIN number. So feel...READ MORE
Software & Apps
How Old Do I Have To Be To Sign Up For A Samsung Account?READ MORE
Manual, downloads, specs and registerGalaxy Tab 2 10.1 (Sprint) edit
Gain access to exclusive offers and perks, apps and services, world-class customer support and more.register now
- Title Simple Upgrade Tool for Sprint
- Applicable Model SPH-P500, model code SPH-P500TSASPR
- Carrier or Corporate Customer Sprint
- Description Sprint_P500_JellyBean_SUT.exe for SPH-P500 (Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1) for Sprint
- Title Samsung USB Driver V126.96.36.199 For Android Mobile Devices
- Applicable Model: Android Mobile Devices
- Carrier or Corporate Customer Multiple Carriers
- Description Samsung USB Driver v188.8.131.52 for Android Cell Phones & Tablets
- Title 1. Title USB Driver for Samsung Mobile Devices 184.108.40.206
- Applicable Model All North American Samsung Models
- Carrier or Corporate Customer All Carriers
- Description USB Driver for Samsung Mobile Devices2. Applicable Model All Models3. Carrier or Corporate Customer All carriers4. Description 1. Title USB Driver for Samsung Mobile Devices 1.5.45.02. Applicable Model All North American Samsung Models3. Carrier or Corporate Customer All Carriers4. Description USB Driver for Samsung Mobile Devices
Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (Sprint)
Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (Sprint)
Android™ 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich
10.1" x 6.9" x .38"
Shot Modes, Landscape, Panoramic; Geo-tagging; Camcorder; DivX®; HD Recording; HD Playback; Video Share; Online Image Uploading
(User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.)
Up to 64GB
LTE, eHRPD, Rev A, 1xRTT
MSM8960 (1.5GHz Dual-core)
1280 x 800 WXGA
Samsung Traditional UI; Widgets; TouchWiz®; Smart Unlock; Accelerometer
Music Player; Compatible Music Files, 3GP, AAC, AAC+, M4A, MIDI, MMF, MP3, PMD, QCP, WAV, WMA; Audio, Streaming; MP3/Music Tones
Video Player; Compatible Video Files, DivX, DivX3.11, H.263, H.264, MPEG4, MP4, Sorenson Spark, VC-1, VP8, WMV7/8; Video, Streaming
Fun & Entertainment
Downloadable Content; Wallpapers, Animated; Samsung Widget Gallery; Samsung Media Hub
Business & Office
Microsoft® Office-compatible; vCard/vCalendar; Polaris® Office; Voice Memo
Email; Corporate Email; Video Messaging; Swype™
Solve the issue yourself with this step-by-step guide to diagnosing and resolving problems with your device.START THE GUIDE
Browse answers, ask questions and get solutions from other Samsung customers.
Accepted solutions from the Samsung Community.
This started after the recent update. It's not even seeing the keyboard at all. Has anyone experienced this? Is there a fix? Tablet model number - SM-T810NZDEXAR Keyboard model n...
How do you disable the guest user account on a Tab A with lollipop (the current version sent by Samsung )? It appears you can power up the device and sign in as a guest user with...
I purchased a new Galaxy Tab A last month and it randomly shuts off no matter what I am doing. Internet surfing, using apps, and during resets it has shut off. I have ran a diagn...
Does the galaxy tab S2 8.0 support palm rejection when using a stylus? Are there any apps that are recommended for note taking on a tab s2, and what are some good aftermarket sty...