4-Door French Door Refrigerator Stainless Steel-controlling the temperature
4-Door French Door Refrigerator Stainless Steel -controlling the temperature
Basic temperature of Freezer and Refrigerator Compartments
The basic temperature and/or recommended temperatures of the Freezer and Refrigerator Compartments are -19°C and 3°C respectively.
If the temperature of Freezer and Refrigerator Compartments are too high or low, adjust the temperature manually.
Controlling the Freezer temperature
The Freezer temperature can be set between -22°C and -14°C to suit your particular needs. Press the Freezer button repeatedly until the desired temperature is shownin the temperature display. The temperature will move 1°C degrees with each press (-19°C → -20°C → -21°C → -22°C → -14°C → -15°C → -16°C → -17°C → -18°C → -19°C). Keep in mind that foods like ice cream may melt at 0°C.
The temperature display will move sequentially from -22°C to -14°C. Five seconds after the new temperature is set, the display will show the actual current freezer temperature until the new temperature is reached.
Controlling the fridge temperature
The fridge temperature can be set between 7°C and 1°C to suit your particular needs. Press the Fridge button repeatedly until the desired temperature is shown in the temperature display. The temperature will move 1°C degrees with each press (3°C → 2°C → 1°C → 7°C → 6°C → 5°C → 4°C → 3°C). The temperature control process for the Fridge works just like the Freezer process.
Press the Fridge button to set your desired temperature. After a few seconds, the Fridge will begin adjusting towards the newly set temperature. This will be reflected in the digital display.
- The temperature of the Freezer, fridge or Convertible Room may rise when you open the doors too frequently, or if a large amount of warm or hot food is placed inside.
- This may cause the digital display to blink. Once the Freezer and fridge temperature return to their normal set temperatures, the blinking will stop.
- If the blinking continues, you may need to “reset” the Refrigerator. Try unplugging the appliance, wait for around 10 minutes and then plug the power cord back in.
- If there is an communication error between the Display and Main Controller, the Convertible Display light may blink. Once the normal set temperatures are reached, the blinking will stop.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
Nigeria 0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Angola 917 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area