How Do I Transfer Music From My Computer To My MP3 Player?
Transferring Music To Your MP3 Player
Each MP3 player comes with it's own dedicated software. Newer models come with Yepp Studio or Yepp Explorer while older models came with Audio Manager or other software. Each software provides the ability to manage your music files and transfer them to your MP3 player.
Most newer MP3 players are Drag and Drop compatible which means you can use Windows Explorer to quickly and easily transfer your music files to the player.
Regardless of the software you're using, including Windows Explorer, you must install the MP3 Player driver on your system before transferring music can begin. Once you've installed the driver, the MP3 player will be recognized by your computer and software.
For specific instructions on transferring music to your player, please visit our Download Centre and view the User Manual for your model.
Using Windows Explorer To Transfer Music To Your MP3 Player
(This method will not work for HDD models. Files transferred in this manner will be saved as mass storage and will not appear in the music library on the HDD devices.)
- Install the driver for your MP3 Player.
- Connect the MP3 Player to your computer with the provided USB Cable.
- Right Click on the start button and left click Explore to open Windows Explorer.
- Your device will appear as "Removable Disc" under "My Computer" (image 4)
- Locate the folder that contains your music files and click on it so the folder opens up on the right side of the screen.
- Drag and Drop the desired music files from the right side into the "Removable Disc" on the left side. (image 6)
- When you have finished transferring the music files, you must "safely remove" the device before disconnecting it by right clicking the green arrow at the bottom right corner of your screen (near the time).
- Follow the on screen instructions and then disconnect the device.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Mauritius 00230 460 3830
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area