How To Set The Home Page In The Web Browser (2014 Models)
Setting the Home Page in the Web Browser App
Setting the homepage in the web browser app is very similar to how you would set the homepage on your computers web browser.
Setting the Homepage
1. Select the Settings icon in the web browser.
2. Select the Web Browser Settings section.
3. Set as homepage will be selected by default, select what homepage you would like.
• Most Visited: The site that is visited most will be set as the homepage. The homepage can change depending on which site becomes the most visited.
• Current Page: Set the current URL to be your new homepage.
• Bookmarks: Allows you to select your homepage from your saved bookmarks.
• Enter URL: Allows you to manually enter in the desired URL for your homepage.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
Nigeria 0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Angola 917 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area