What should I do if my Samsung Compact camera keeps taking blurry photos?
Ensure that the focus option you set is suitable for the kind of shot you are capturing and use a tripod to prevent your camera from shaking, if possible.
● Make sure that the focus option you set is suitable for close-up shots.
● → DSC cannot focus in very low light and in the case of Macro there may be too little light or the objects you're trying to capture may be too close to the lens.
● Ensure that the lens is clean.
● Make sure that the subject is within range of the flash. In the case of a compact camera the flash range is 2 - 3 metres. Please check your the exact flash range for your specific camera in the user manual.
● Half-press the shutter and wait for the framing box to turn green before fully pressing down the shutter the rest of the way. A red box means the subject is out of focus so you should release the shutter and then try again.
● If these steps don't help and you suspect your camera is faulty then please click here for contact details for Samsung's customer support services for further assistance.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .