After what time interval should I clean the filters of my AC indoor unit?
● Clean the air-filter every two weeks.
● A filter clean reminder light up on the air conditioner indicates that there is a need to clean the air-filter.
● Cleaning terms may differ according to the usage and environmental conditions.
● Windy and heavily polluted areas like cities require a more frequent cleaning of the air filter , probably within a week.
● If you turn off your air-conditioner by pressing the Power button, the filter clean reminder will be turned off. It is recommended to firstly on the air conditioner and check the filter clean reminder.
● If the air-filter is dried in a very humid area, then odors will be generated once the filter is reinstalled inside the Indoor unit of the air-conditioner. Please reclean and dry it in a well ventilated area.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .