After what time interval should I clean the filters of my AC indoor unit?
● Clean the air-filter every two weeks.
● A filter clean reminder light up on the air conditioner indicates that there is a need to clean the air-filter.
● Cleaning terms may differ according to the usage and environmental conditions.
● Windy and heavily polluted areas like cities require a more frequent cleaning of the air filter , probably within a week.
● If you turn off your air-conditioner by pressing the Power button, the filter clean reminder will be turned off. It is recommended to firstly on the air conditioner and check the filter clean reminder.
● If the air-filter is dried in a very humid area, then odors will be generated once the filter is reinstalled inside the Indoor unit of the air-conditioner. Please reclean and dry it in a well ventilated area.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8.30AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .