Family Hub: How to enable Parental Control ?
Please follow below mentioned steps to enable or disable parental control:
1. Enable or disable restrictions on Family Hub features and apps.
From the Home screen, touch Settings.
2. Touch Parental Controls.
3. To enable Parental Controls, touch Enable Restrictions.
4. Use the on-screen number pad to set the passcode.
Note: The pin will be used to access the apps that are restricted by Parental Control, or to disable Parental Control restrictions.
5. Re-enter the passcode and then touch Set.
6. Select the widgets you want to restrict access to.
7. To turn off Parental Controls, touch Disable Restrictions.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .