How can I unlock my Galaxy device if I forgot the security PIN, pattern or password?
Attention : If even after following the procedures below, your problem is not resolved, please contact us via WhatsApp so that we can quickly diagnose your device and help you in the best possible way.
Note: All recent versions of Android encrypt the data on your phone by default, there is no way to recover any photos, contacts or other data that you haven’t backed up to your Google account or Samsung account; they will be gone forever after the reset. However, at least your phone will be unlocked and you’ll be able to use it again.
- It’s critical to note that resetting your phone will require you to know your Google account and password that was used to set up the phone.
- Find My Device should be turned on (it should be on by default)
- Performing a Factory Data Reset will erase all personal data and downloaded apps.
- Data not recoverable after factory reset.
To Use Samsung Find my mobile services:
- Mobile device must be turned on.
- Mobile device must be connected to Wi-Fi or mobile network.
- Your Samsung account must be registered on your mobile device and have the Remote unlock option enabled. You can find out more about Find My Mobile here.
Please click the submit button below to share your feedback with us. Thank you for your participation.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.