What are General Sound settings in Samsung Smartphones?
The Sound settings menu lets you control your Samsung mobile device's audio, from ringtones and alerts to touch-tones and notifications. There are two kinds of Sound settings in most of the Samsung devices. They are General Sound settings and System Sound settings.
General sound settings deals with the following:
● Volume: You can adjust the volume to suit your needs and your environment.
● Vibration intensity: Use this option to adjust the vibration capacity of your device.
● Ringtones: This option provides you a variety of ringtones that let you customize the way your device will sound when you receive incoming calls or notifications.
● Default Notification sound: You can select the ringtone that plays when your device receives new notifications.
● Vibrate when ringing: You can enable this option to make you device vibrate when it is ringing.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .