Why an Error is displayed while using Drama Shot in Samsung Galaxy S4(GT-I9500)?
Drama Shot lets you take a series of pictures of any moving subject and puts them together so you can see the detailed action that is seamlessly merged into one very dynamic photo in Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500)
Sometimes you might face problem in capturing pictures using Drama Shot. You may be getting a pop-up on the screen as "Unable to take the picture. Move away from the subject so it takes up less of the screen" and you are not able to take pictures. Please follow the points mentioned below while using Drama Shot in Samsung Galaxy S4.
( Drama Shot in Samsung Galaxy S4 )
- You must take a photo at a distance of about 3m from the subject. If subject moves too fast/slow, the photo may not be taken.
- Hold the camera steady and remain still while taking photos.
- Take photos of a subject that is moving in one direction.
- Take photos with backgrounds that are free of moving objects.
- Avoid taking photos of a subject and background with similar colours.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .