The bin drawer on my Samsung fridge-freezer won't fit correctly. What should I do?
If your bin drawer is not fitting correctly follow these steps:
- Pull the bin out of the fridge-freezer.
- Check the sides of the bin for cracks.
- Check the grommet rails (the rails on the bin) for cracks or breaks.
- Check the tracks that hold the bins in the refrigerator for cracks, breaks and looseness.
- Check the tracks and the grommet rails for spilled food.
- If you find cracks or breaks in the bin or the grommet rails you will have to replace the bin. If you find cracks or breaks in the tracks you will have to replace the tracks. Click here for contact details for Samsung's customer support services for further assistance.
- If you try the steps above and your drawer still does not fit correctly here for contact details for Samsung's customer support services for further assistance.
Not what you were looking for? Let us help you directly!
Samsung Careline Team are available:
7 days from 9am-7pm
Chat Live online with an agent.
Email us directly. We aim to respond within 24 hours.
Need Support outside Malaysia?
Visit your Country Site if you live and/or purchased your Samsung products outside Malaysia.
All product and contact information on this page applies to Samsung customers and products purchased within Malaysia only.
How Would You Improve This Answer?
Help us improve our contents by submitting your comment below. We’ll try to implement your suggestion.
NOTE: We cannot respond without your name and email address.
Please click the submit button below to apply your feedback. If above content is not helping you to solve your issues, you can write down your comment and feedback to us to improve the content. Thank you for your participation.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.