Galaxy S4 - Google Play Store Settings
Google Play Store lets you modify settings to control how it will behave on your device.
To access the Google Play Store settings, open Google Play Store and touch the Menu key.
The following options are available:
• My apps, My music, My books, My magazines, or My movies & TV: The option that will show first in the list will depend on which area of the Google Play Store you are in. My Apps will be shown from the main landing page and when viewing apps. Each option will show the content you have purchased on Google Play Store.
• My Wishlist: View apps that you have previously added to your wishlist.
• Redeem: Redeem Google Play gift cards.
• Accounts: Select which account you want to use during the current session. You can connect multiple Google Accounts to your device, but you can only be connected to Google Play Store with one account at a time.
o Notifications: Mark this feature if you want your device to provide you with Google Play Store notifications about app updates and downloads.
o Auto-update apps: Select how you would like to update apps. Choose from Do not auto-update apps, Auto-update apps at any time (data charges may apply), or Auto-update apps over Wi-Fi only
o Auto-add widgets: Mark this option if you want Google Play Store to automatically add any widgets to the Home screen when a new app is installed.
o Clear search history: Clear your Google Play Store search history.
o Content filtering: Filter the type of content that will be shown to you in Google Play Store based on the content rating.
o Password: Mark this option to set your device to request your account password when you attempt to make a purchase in Google Play Store.
o Open-source licenses: Shows the open-source licenses related to Google Play Store.
o Build version: Shows you the version of the app you currently have installed on your device.
• Help: Access the Google Play Store help options online.
Not what you were looking for? Let us help you directly!
Samsung Careline Team are available:
7 days from 9am-7pm
Chat Live online with an agent.
Email us directly. We aim to respond within 24 hours.
Need Support outside Malaysia?
Visit your Country Site if you live and/or purchased your Samsung products outside Malaysia.
All product and contact information on this page applies to Samsung customers and products purchased within Malaysia only.
How Would You Improve This Answer?
Help us improve our contents by submitting your comment below. We’ll try to implement your suggestion.
NOTE: We cannot respond without your name and email address.
Please click the submit button below to apply your feedback. If above content is not helping you to solve your issues, you can write down your comment and feedback to us to improve the content. Thank you for your participation.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.