How do I restart TAB A Plus if device appears to be “frozen” or not responding?
* Please note, this section is designed to give you basic product troubleshooting information, also refer to your user manual for more information.
If your device freezes or hangs, you may need to close apps or turn off the device and turn it on again.
If your device is frozen and unresponsive, press and hold the Power button and the Volume button down simultaneously for more than 7 seconds to restart it.
If after restarting the device you still find your device freezes sometimes or if sometimes is unresponsive, there are some actions you can try to correct this symptom:
1. Create some free memory space.
2. Check for SW updates and update your device if new SW is available.
3. Check your device in “Safe mode”.
4. Perform a Factory data reset of the device.
Before performing the factory data reset, remember to make backup copies of all important data stored in the device.
If all above is not resolving your issue(s) please contact our Call Centre (Samsung Customer Care) so they could provide further and adequate support.
** "To aid us in creating better support content for you, kindly complete the survey below if your query was resolved. Your rating and comments should only be based on the above content.
For all other queries or further technical assistance, please call Samsung Customer Care on 0800 726 786 or Live Chat with our Technical Team online, services are open 24 hours, 7 days." .