How to use Samsung Smart Switch to transfer the data between two Samsung devices
Please note, this section is designed to give you basic product troubleshooting information, also refer to your user manual for more information.
Samsung Smart Switch is an app that makes transfering content from any device to a Samsung device easier with a few simple steps.
You will need to make sure that you have both devices within 50cm of each other if transfering wirelessly
Here you can decide if you would like to transfer the data across through a charging cable and adaptor or wirelessly
It may take some time to transfer data across depending on the amount being transferred. Please be patient and wait for the Smart Switch app to let you know it is okay to use the new device or when it lets you know you are able to now unplug the devices from eachother.
If you fail to do so, this can affect the data being transferred across.
1. Smart SwitchMobile may not work with all Samsung devices.
2. Content supported by Smart SwitchMobile may vary by device model.
3. Images are for illustration purposes only. Actual time taken for transfer depends on size of files.
4. PLEASE SECURE AND BACK-UP ALL YOUR DATA BEFORE PROCEEDING. Your use of the Smart Switch Service (the "Service") provided is at your own risk. Samsung makes no guarantees or promises regarding the correctness nor accuracy of the Service and/or any information provided, and does not warrant that the transfer steps described will work without disruption or will always be available to you. The Service is provided "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND. Samsung shall not be liable to you or any business connected with you, either in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any losses which are related to you or your business, including without limitation, loss, damage, destruction, alteration of data or information (or failure to maintain confidentiality of data or material), loss of profits, loss of revenue or business interruption, or any and all other losses whether or not reasonably foreseeable by Samsung. You undertake to use the Service as a careful and diligent user and you shall not use the Service in a manner which is contrary to any applicable laws and regulations. In particular, you are not allowed to use the Service and/or any information provided to violate third party rights/ intellectual property rights. You further agree not to for any reason, violate, circumvent, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise tamper with any security or digital rights management technology related to or embedded in your device or any content in that device.
For all other queries or further technical assistance, please call Samsung Customer Care on 0800 726 786 or Live Chat with our Technical Team online, services are open 24 hours, 7 days.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
24 hours / 7 days a week
0800 M SAMSUNG
24 hours / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.