How to use Samsung Smart Switch to transfer the data between two Samsung devices
* Please note, this section is designed to give you basic product troubleshooting information, also refer to your user manual for more information.
Transfer data from your current GALAXY device to your new GALAXY device with ease, just by placing them close together.
How To Transfer Your Data
Download Smart SwitchMobile and install it
on your new and current GALAXY devices.
Bring the devices within 50 cm of each other and
launch Smart SwitchMobile on both devices.
Tap on the 'Connect' button on one of the devices.
Select the supported content that you want to
transfer from your current GALAXY device and
tap on the 'Transfer' button.
Select 'OK' in your new GALAXY device. A
ll selected content will be transferred right away.
Types of content supported
1. Smart SwitchMobile may not work with all Samsung devices.
Devices supported currently include models as per under:
GALAXY S II LTE, GALAXY S III, GALAXY S III LTE, GALAXY S4 With LTE, GALAXY S4 mini With LTE, GALAXY Note II LTE, GALAXY Note 8.0 With LTE, GALAXY Note 8.0 WiFi, GALAXY Note 10.1 LTE and GALAXY EXPRESS.
2. Content supported by Smart SwitchMobile may vary by device model.
3. Images are for illustration purposes only. Actual time taken for transfer depends on size of files.
4. PLEASE SECURE AND BACK-UP ALL YOUR DATA BEFORE PROCEEDING. Your use of the Smart Switch Service (the "Service") provided is at your own risk. Samsung makes no guarantees or promises regarding the correctness nor accuracy of the Service and/or any information provided, and does not warrant that the transfer steps described will work without disruption or will always be available to you. The Service is provided "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND. Samsung shall not be liable to you or any business connected with you, either in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any losses which are related to you or your business, including without limitation, loss, damage, destruction, alteration of data or information (or failure to maintain confidentiality of data or material), loss of profits, loss of revenue or business interruption, or any and all other losses whether or not reasonably foreseeable by Samsung. You undertake to use the Service as a careful and diligent user and you shall not use the Service in a manner which is contrary to any applicable laws and regulations. In particular, you are not allowed to use the Service and/or any information provided to violate third party rights/ intellectual property rights. You further agree not to for any reason, violate, circumvent, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise tamper with any security or digital rights management technology related to or embedded in your device or any content in that device.
** "To aid us in creating better support content for you, kindly complete the survey below if your query was resolved. Your rating and comments should only be based on the above content.
For all other queries or further technical assistance, please call Samsung Customer Care on 0800 726 786 or Live Chat with our Technical Team online, services are open 24 hours, 7 days."
Need more help? Contact Us.
24 hours / 7 days a week
0800 M SAMSUNG
24 hours / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.