How do I clean the TV?
* Please note, this section is designed to give you basic product troubleshooting information, also refer to your user manual for more information.
For general cleaning of both the frame and screen of your TV, use a soft, clean, lint free, dry cloth. Most Samsung TVs come with a microfiber cloth that you can use for this purpose.
Never use cleaning fluids, wax, or chemicals except as described below. Do not use water unless the instructions that came with your TV say otherwise, and only use water on the portion of the TV that the instructions say to use it on it.
1. Never spray cleaner directly onto the surface of the product.
Otherwise, this may result in the discoloration and distortion of the structure and the screen surface may peel off.
2. Clean the product using a soft cloth and use a specialized cleaner only if you must (example: for removing greasy finger prints) but even then please be careful. If you must use a cleaner we recommend to dilute it with water at a ratio of 1:10 (when 10 part is water).
3. When cleaning the product, make sure to disconnect the power cord from the wall socket.
Otherwise, it may result in electric shock or fire.
• Do not use chemicals such as wax, benzene, alcohol, thinner, mosquito repellant, lubricant(s), and other similar products. These may change the appearance of the product or permanently damage the product.
• When cleaning the product, do not spray water directly onto the main body of the product.
Ensure that water does not enter the product as this may result in electric shock, fire or a malfunction of the product itself.
** "To aid us in creating better support content for you, kindly complete the survey below if your query was resolved. Your rating and comments should only be based on the above content.
For all other queries or further technical assistance, please call Samsung Customer Care on 0800 726 786 or Live Chat with our Technical Team online, services are open 24 hours, 7 days."
Thank you for your feedback!