Connect Galaxy Watch Active to mobile / Bluetooth Headset
Please note: You cannot install the Galaxy Wearable App on the Mobile Devices that do not support Galaxy Watch Active syncing. Ensure that your Mobile Device is compatible with a Galaxy Watch Active
• Connection methods and screen may vary depending on your Mobile Device and software version
• When you connect your Galaxy Watch Active to a Mobile Device for the first time after resetting it, the Galaxy Watch Active’s battery may drain more quickly while syncing data, such as contacts
• Supported Mobile Devices and features may vary depending on your region, service provider,and device manufacturer
The connection between your Galaxy Watch Active and your Mobile Device will end. After a light reset, it will automatically enter Bluetooth pairing mode
If the Mobile Device is already connected to another device, launch Galaxy Wearable on your Mobile Device and tap > Add new device to connect with a new device
• Samsung is not responsible for the loss, interception, or misuse of data sent or received via Bluetooth
• Always ensure that you share and receive data with devices that are trusted and properly secured. If there are obstacles between the devices, the operating distance may be reduced
• Some devices, especially those that are not tested or approved by the Bluetooth SIG, may be incompatible with your device
• Do not use the Bluetooth feature for illegal purposes. Samsung is not responsible for the repercussion of illegal use of the Bluetooth feature
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.