How to activate or reset Samsung Galaxy Watch?
• On your phone, go to Settings > Connections > Bluetooth and make sure that Bluetooth is on
• Make sure your Galaxy Watch is charged
• To turn on your Galaxy Watch, press and hold the side lower button until you see the Samsung logo
• If your Galaxy Watch doesn’t turn on, please make sure your Galaxy Watch is charged
• If Galaxy Wearable application is not installed on your Mobile Device, download it from Samsung Apps or Google Play
• Bring Galaxy Watch closer to the Mobile Device. Wait for the Search and once the new Galaxy Watch message appears on your Mobile Device, tap Connect
• Read the Terms and Conditions and check Agree to all or on each agreements, then tap Next to continue
Please note: Before performing the factory data reset, remember to back up all important data stored in the Galaxy Watch
Please click the submit button below to share your feedback with us. Thank you!
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.