How to connect Samsung Galaxy Watch to Mobile Device or Bluetooth Headset?
To connect your Galaxy Watch to a Mobile Device, install the Galaxy Wearable App on the Mobile Device. Depending on your Mobile Device, you can download the Galaxy Wearable App from the following places:
• Samsung Android devices: Galaxy Apps, Play Store
• Other Android devices: Play Store
Please note: You cannot install the Galaxy Wearable App on the Mobile Devices that do not support Galaxy Watch syncing. Ensure that your Mobile Device is compatible with a Galaxy Watch
On Galaxy Watch
On Mobile Device
• Connection methods and screen may vary depending on your Mobile Device and software version
• The Galaxy Watch is smaller than normal Mobile Devices so the network quality may be lower, especially in areas with weak signals or poor reception. When using your Galaxy Watch without connecting to a Mobile Device and a Bluetooth connection is unavailable, your cellular network or Internet connection may be poor or become disconnected
• When you connect your Galaxy Watch to a Mobile Device for the first time after resetting it, the Galaxy Watch’s battery may drain more quickly while syncing data, such as contacts
• Supported Mobile Devices and features may vary depending on your region, service provider,and device manufacturer
You can receive calls and messages on your Galaxy Watch without Mobile Device, and also use various other services through the mobile network after activating it.
• Check that the service providers of your Galaxy Watch and mobile device are the same. The connection method may vary depending on the service provider and region
• The Mobile Device must be connected to a Wi-Fi or mobile network
• You can activate the mobile network only when using a Mobile Device running the Android operating system 5.0 or later and with 1.5 GB of RAM or more
• If the mobile network cannot be activated properly, contact your service provider
• While connecting your Galaxy Watch to the Mobile Device, activate the mobile network on the mobile service for your watch screen
• On the Galaxy Watch’s Apps screen, tap Settings > Connections > Mobile networks and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the connection
• Launch Galaxy Wearable on your Mobile Device, tap Settings > Mobile networks, and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the connection
When you connect the Galaxy Watch to your new Mobile Device, on-screen instructions will ask you to reset the Galaxy Watch.
Make sure to back up any important data stored in your Galaxy Watch before connecting to a new Mobile Device.
The connection between your Galaxy Watch and your Mobile Device will end. After a light reset, it will automatically enter Bluetooth pairing mode
If the Mobile Device is already connected to another device, launch Galaxy Wearable on your Mobile Device and tap > Connect new device to connect with a new device
Your Galaxy Watch and Mobile Device are connected via Bluetooth. When a Bluetooth connection is not available, you can remotely connect the Galaxy Watch to your Mobile Device by using your Samsung account via the mobile network or the Wi-Fi network.
This allows you to continue receiving notifications from your Mobile Device.
This feature is automatically activated when you connect to your Mobile Device via Bluetoothfor the first time.
If this feature is not turned on, launch Galaxy Wearable on your Mobile Device and follow these steps:
You can listen music and have a phone conversations when connecting Bluetooth Headset to Galaxy Watch.
On the Apps screen, tap Settings > Connections > Bluetooth > BT headset.
When the available Bluetooth Headsets list appears, select a Bluetooth Headset you want to use. The Bluetooth feature is activated and the available Bluetooth Headsets list will be searched.
If the previously used Bluetooth is available, it will be connected automatically.
Please note: This feature is available when you use the mobile network model without connecting to a mobile device
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
Open 24 hours
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.