It’s never easy to capture scenes as beautiful as you see with your eyes, so the results are often more disappointing than reality. Now, you can capture photos the way you want with the Galaxy S10.
Its multiple lenses, including a wide-angle lens like you’d find on a DSLR camera, and Intelligent system give you a professional shooting experience. Shoot like a pro without any of the professional equipment or training. Makes “now” look better than real.
Lens Switching Experience with One Hand
Enjoy the feeling of having a full kit of professional lenses at your fingertips. With the Galaxy S10, you can create a variety of unique photos, like ultra wide angle shots that capture the vastness of nature and artistic out-of-focus shots. Use the ultra wide, wide, and zoom lenses to take photos with different angles, and use its dual-lens front camera to capture UHD videos and Live Focus shots. It makes you realize that you can enjoy another level of shooting experience with its multiple lenses.
• Three rear cameras that can switch between telephoto (2x optical zoom) to wide-angle (123° Ultra Wide Angle)
• Dual-lens front camera that creates UHD videos and artistic Live Focus effects (S10+ only)
Incredibly Expansive Panoramas
The Galaxy S10’s Ultra Wide lens captures scenes wider than a normal lens thanks to its 123° angle of view, which is similar to the human eye’s 120° angle of view.
This lets you take panorama shots that are wider than normal. Also, intelligent distortion correction is automatically applied depending on whether people are in the shot.
See the bigger picture with the Ultra Wide lens to get a stunning panoramic perspective.
• Ultra wide 123° angle of view
• Intelligent distortion correction
Intelligent Camera for Optimized Scenes
Just capture your photos and let the Galaxy S10 take care of the complicated settings. It optimizes your color tone and shooting effects in your photos by recognizing 30 types of scenes that are popular among millennials.
Also, Local Tone Mapping* technology brings out your photos' details so you can get results that look like they were shot and edited by a professional photographer.
Found a subject you want to capture? Shoot without hesitation.
• Improved scene recognition up to 30
• Local Tone Mapping that improves the expression of highlights and shadows
• Recommends additional shooting effects (Ultra Wide Suggestion, Bright Night, Starburst, Document scan) based on scenes
Shot Suggestions for Well-composed Shots
Composition determines the quality of your photos, no matter how beautiful your subject is, because it's the most fundamental component of a good photo. The Galaxy S10 uses AI technology to recommend a perfect composition by referencing a database of over 100 million photos. Spend less time planning the perfect shot and more time shooting.
• Shows the ideal composition via the analysis of 100,000,000 photo examples
• Shot suggestions for the best shots
Bright Night Shot for Catching Details in Dark Settings
It’s never easy to capture night scenes clearly. Even the smallest movement can make your photos turn out blurry in low-light conditions.
Of course, this isn't a problem for the Galaxy S10. It creates a single composite photo by combining 7 photos.
Don’t just look at beautiful night scenes, keep the memory forever.
• Supports photo stabilization: Combines 7 photos when shooting
Intelligent Camera for Artistic Live Focus Effects
The Galaxy S10’s front camera turns your selfie into a cool work of art as soon as you take it. To create a Live Focus effect, the Galaxy S10+ uses its dual front cameras, and the Galaxy S10e and S10 use software, like Neural Processing Units. It not only automatically applies a Live Focus effect to your selfies, it also gives you four different effects to choose from so you can make your photos more artistic. Be the star of your photos.
• Live Focus lets you adjust the depth of field
• Get artistic Live Focus effects by using dual cameras (S10+) and Neural Processing Units (S10e & S10)
• Four Live Focus effects (Blur, Spin, Zoom, Color point)
Stylish, Motion AR Emoji
The newly reimagined AR Emoji feature gives you a more natural look and even tracks your movements. You can now get a more stylish appearance with the improved graphics and more proportionate emoji features. It tracks not only your face but also your eyes, tongue, and body movements, including your arms and legs.
With the new AR Emoji, express your emotions naturally and in more detail. It's like you're looking at your own reflection in the mirror.
• More stylish and natural appearance
• More facial expression (Note9: 75 kinds -> S10: 167 kinds)
• Face tracking including tongue and eyeball & Body motion tracking