Twin HD Tuner
Dolby Decoding Channel
Record and store TV shows for later personal use
With twin tuners on Samsung Blu-rayTM recorders you can record two TV programs at once, or watch one while recording another. The built-in hard disk has plenty of room for storing hours of recorded shows, in HD and SD1.
Great entertainment at the Smart Hub
Smart Hub provides access to an exciting variety of entertainment content. With the intelligently organised panels of the Smart Hub some of your favourite TV, movies, apps and the media on your home network can be easy to find and quick to navigate2.
Connect without wires
With wireless technology built into your Samsung Blu-rayTM Recorder, it's ready to join your existing home Wi-Fi network without the need to connect additional network equipment4.
Great pictures from your movie collection
Samsung's video processing helps brings disc-based movies and TV shows to your home, whether your collection is on DVD, Blu-rayTM or Blu-rayTM 3D4.
- 7.1ch Dolby Decoding Channel
- 1 HDMI Out
- 2.7 kg Product Weight
- 55 x 430 x 282 mm Product Dimension (HxWxD) mm
How To Set up A Wireless Network Connection on the D series blu-ray player.How To Set up A Wireless Network Connection on the D series blu-ray player.See The Answer
How to configure file sharingHow to configure file sharingSee The Answer
How It Stacks Up
Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notification.
1. To view in 4K Ultra HD, a 4K Ultra HD TV and 4K content are required.
2. Only available on HDR content.
3. Picture quality of upscaled content may vary depending on source content. Picture quality of low-resolution video will not reach UHD quality.
4. Smart Hub. Certain features, apps and services require express consent for the collection and use of personal information, may not be available on all models and in all regions, are subject to change without notice and may be subject to third party service provider agreements. Internet connection required. Data, subscription or other charges may apply.
5. Samsung takes copyright seriously. Only share content that you own or have the right to share.
6. Compatible device required. Smart View App required for non-Samsung devices. Windows™ devices are incompatible. Wi-Fi network and internet required. Data charges may apply. Feature works with selected apps only. Streaming apps cannot be shared or mirrored.
7. To view in 3D, a 3D TV and 3D glasses are required.
8. Picture quality of upscaled content may vary depending on source content.
9. Certain types of USB support devices may not be compatible with TV depending on factors such as USB memory size and power supply.
10. HDMI-CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) facilitates convenient control functions with compatible devices.
* Key feature may different from Key Spec