Quantum Dot ColourA
Quantum Dot colour
Unlock up to one billion colour combinations and enjoy incredible brightness from Quantum Dot colour. With 64 times more colours than Samsung UHD TV models, and 2.8 times more brightness, images can be reproduced with stunning realism.1
* Image simulated for illustrative purposes. Picture quality may vary depending on source content.
Discover the intense brightness of new High Dynamic Range movie content with HDR 1000 on Samsung SUHD TV, and enjoy the extremes of light and dark in an image, without compromising on detail in either its shadows or highlights.2
Designed specially for bright viewing conditions, the Ultra Black filter in Samsung SUHD TV absorbs light at the screen so that you see beautiful images, with reduced glare and reflections.
Supreme UHD Dimming
With deep, rich blacks and bright, crisp whites from Supreme UHD Dimming, Samsung SUHD TV can display images with superb contrast and clarity.
- 3840 x 2160 Resolution
- 4,200 R Screen Curvature
- 8 Series
- Quantum Dot Color Quantum Dot Color
- 4 HDMI
- 3 USB
Playing media content from smartphone to Smart TVPlaying media content from smartphone to Smart TVSee The Answer
How It Stacks Up
* Advertised screen size rounded to nearest whole inch and actual screen size may be up to 0.5" smaller than advertised size.
~ Samsung SUHD LED TVs and UHD LED TVs utilise LCD screens with LED edge lights, except SUHD TV Series 9800 and UHD TV Series KU6000, which utilise LCD screens with LED full backlight.
1. Samsung 2016 SUHD TVs with Quantum Dot Display produce 64 times the number of colours produced by Samsung 2016 UHD TV models. Performance may vary depending on source content. Samsung 2016 SUHD TVs with Quantum Dot Display produce 2.8 times more peak brightness than Samsung 2016 UHD TV models.
2. Only available on HDR content.
3. Wi-Fi network and Internet connection required. Data, subscription and other charges may apply. Apps may need to be downloaded. Compatible with Android v4.1 and iOS v7 and above mobile devices, and Windows™ 7 and above computers. Windows™ mobile devices are incompatible. Smart View App required for non-Samsung devices. Feature works with selected apps only. Streaming apps cannot be shared or mirrored. Available Apps and Services are subject to change without notice.
4. Compatible with selected devices. Refer to www.samsung.com.au/oneremote for list of compatible devices.
5. One Remote Control and Auto Detection function may not be supported by certain devices connected to Samsung Smart TV. HDMI cables sold separately.
6. Comparison between Samsung 65” curved screen TV and a Samsung 65” flat screen TV when viewed from a centred position at the UHD-recommended viewing distance.
7. Samsung 65" curved screen TV compared to a Samsung 65" flat screen TV.