- Connect the USB cable to the USB port your computer.
- Connect the USB cable to the USB cable connection port on the player, and then plug the charger to the power outlet. If you disconnect the USB cable from your PC while implementing a command or initializing during USB driver installation, your PC may not function correctly.
- The USB driver is installed with a message saying that it is searching for a new device. You may not see the display screen during installation. Go to the device manager to check that installation has been successfully completed. (See Below)
- Upon installation of the USB driver "Samsung YH-820 USB Device" will appear in the [System Properties] of [Device Manager].
- If USB driver is not installed automatically, refer to YH-820MC - Manual Installation Of USB Driver
How to check if USB driver is properly installed.
If properly installed, the Samsung YH-820 will appear as described in steps one and two below.
1) Start > Settings > Control Panel > System > Hardware > Device Manager > Disk Drives > Samsung YH-820 USB Device
2) Start > Settings > Control Panel > System > Hardware > Device Manager > Universal Serial Bus Controller > YH-820 Mass Storage Device