What should I do when a red light appears on my Jet cleaner?
- The actual design of the display panel may differ depending on the type of model that you have.
- This image is a reference in English but is available in the language of your country.
Note: Please reassemble after drying completely for more than 24 hours in a shaded place.
- If necessary, soak the dust bin in water for about 30 minutes, and then wash to clean.
- Wash the metallic mesh grill filter and Washable micro filter under running water.
- If the overheating prevention engages, the spinning brush stuck display may not turn on.
- Take extra care to use scissors to remove the foreign matters on the Turbo action brush.
- If dust remains after operation, press the START/STOP button on the right side of the product for further operation.
- If the dust cannot be discharged because the dust bin is full, cover the washable micro filter with your palm and operate.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.