How to charge the Galaxy Fitⓔ
The Galaxy Fitⓔ comes equipped with a long-lasting battery designed to make sure your device keeps up with you all week long without any additional charging. Whether it's a busy morning, a fast-paced day at work, or a fun night out with friends, the Galaxy Fitⓔ is with you every step of the way to help you achieve your healthier, more productive life.
To take full advantage of your Galaxy Fitⓔ, make sure to charge it properly. Charge the battery before using it for the first time or when it has been unused for lengthy periods.
Please note: The actual battery life depends on the Wi-Fi connection, apps used and the frequency of calls and messages.
1. Heart rate sensor
2. Pressure vent
3. Charging contacts
1. Charging contacts
Please note: Do not expose the charger to water because the charger does not have same water-resistance certification as your Galaxy Fitⓔ.
Please note: Use the supplied charger. Galaxy Fitⓔ cannot be properly charged with a third-party charger dock.
Please note: To save energy, unplug the charger when not in use. The charger does not have a power switch, so you must unplug the charger from the electric socket when not in use to avoid wasting power. The charger should remain close to the electric socket and be easily accessible while charging.
- Use only Samsung-approved chargers, batteries, and cables.
- If there are obstructions between the Galaxy Fitⓔ and the wireless charger, the Galaxy Fitⓔ may not charge properly. Prevent the Galaxy Fitⓔ and the wireless charger from coming into contact with sweat, liquids, or dust.
- If the battery is completely depleted, the Galaxy Fitⓔ will not turn on immediately when the charger is connected. Allow a depleted battery to charge for a few minutes (more than 15 minutes) before turning on the Galaxy Fitⓔ.
- Using a power source other than the charger, such as a computer, may result in a slower charging speed due to a lower electric current. For optimal charging, plug the charger into a socket.
- The Galaxy Fitⓔ can be used while it is charging, but it may take longer to fully charge the battery.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
There are a number of different ways of contacting us via Live Chat, Email, Twitter, Facebook Messenger and more.