How to make touch command on Galaxy Buds Live
- To avoid hurting your ears, do not apply excessive pressure to the earbuds with your fingertips.
- To avoid damaging the touch areas, do no touch the earbuds with anything sharp.
Step 1. Launch the Galaxy Wearable app on the mobile device.
Step 2. Tap Touch controls.
Step 3. Tap Left or Right under Touch and hold.
Step 4. Select a feature that you want to use as a preset touch-and-hold feature.
- Active noise canceling: Refer to 'How can I use the Active Noise Canceling feature on Galaxy Buds Live' for more information.
- Voice command: Start a conversation with an intelligent voice assistant service.
- Volume down/Volume up: Adjust the volume.
- If you select the volume adjustment feature as one side's preset touch-and hold feature, the other side's preset touch-and-hold feature is also automatically set to the adjustment feature.
- When the volume adjustment feature has been already selected and you try to change the one side's preset touch-and-hold feature, the other side's preset touch-and-hold feature is automatically set to launch the active noise cancelling feature.
- If the earbuds do not connect to a mobile device, the connection pop-up window does not appear, or your mobile device cannot find the earbuds, touch and hold both earbuds while wearing them to enter Bluetooth pairing mode manually. When Bluetooth pairing mode is entered, you will hear a sound. However, you cannot use this method when you are playing music after setting the volume adjustment as a preset touch-and-hold feature.
Note: If the charging case has low battery, connect the charging case to the charger first.
If you are experiencing unusual behaviour on Samsung mobiles, tablets or wearables, you can send us a question in the Samsung Members app.
This allows us to take a closer look at what is happening. The data is anonymised and only held for the duration of the investigation. Find out more about sending an error report through the 'How to use the Samsung Members app'.
Note: Device screenshots and menu may vary depending on the device model and software version.
We would love to know your feedback to help us improve. Please click submit to tell us what you think.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.