Star Scholar Program
Samsung India is at the forefront of empowering India’s youth with education through technology. But Samsung’s role does not end here. It goes beyond.
Samsung India as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives has instituted the Samsung Star Scholar program. The scholarship program is applicable for students of a Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNVs) currently pursuing a full term B. Tech/Dual Degree (B.Tech + M.Tech) course in an Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) or a National Institute of Technology (NIT) in India.
- In order to protect the integrity of the program, rules have been clearly defined that bind all applicants and other participants of the Program. Applicants are requested to carefully read and understand them to ensure their eligibility.
- All documents including applicants form and supporting receipts/documents, must be attested and verified by the Institute’s Dean Academics. Only verified applications with all relevant documents will be accepted and considered eligible by the Selection Committee.
- Applicants must comply with all applicable enrolment and registration deadlines as published.
- Samsung will inform applicants on their selection through individuals emails post due validation of the submitted documents.
- Meeting the minimum application requirements and scholarship criteria does not guarantee the scholarship. Samsung shall award scholarships at its sole discretion. All decisions of Samsung will be binding and final.
- Samsung reserves the absolute right to amend the Terms of the Program without giving any reasons or prior notice.
- Original applications forms must be sent as a hard copy (print format) to Samsung India at: SAMSUNG
Corporate Citizenship (CRO)
Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd.,
20th ~ 24th Floor, Two Horizon Centre, Golf Course Road,
Sector - 43, DLF Phase V, Gurgaon, Haryana -122002, India
- Forms are available (indicated below) for download from November 10, 2019
- Last date for submission for Application and all related documents : December 10, 2019