Samsung Star Scholar
Samsung India is at the forefront of empowering India’s youth with education through technology. But Samsung’s role does not end here. It goes beyond.
Samsung India Electronics Private Limited (“Samsung”), as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (“CSR”) initiatives is instituting the Scholarship Programme “Samsung Star Scholar” (“Programme”) across Indian Institute of Technology and National Institute of Technology for the benefit of the student(s).The program will award scholarship for student(s) graduating from all Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, on the basis of their merit at the Joint Entrance Examination Main (Advanced). The scholarship is available to undergraduate students currently pursuing a B.Tech / Dual Course (B.Tech + M.Tech) at any of the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) or National Institute of Technology (NIT) in India.
Samsung believes that investing in students today will create positive change across the world.
Scholarship decision letters and all official communication will be sent directly to the selected individual student e-mail account.
- Forms Availability on: 15th December, 2018
- Last Date for submission of Application: 21st January, 2019
- Scholarship Announcement: 25th February, 2019
- The Scholarship Candidate(s) should be first year students, or last year’s scholarship holders, in a full term B. Tech/Dual Degree (B.Tech+M.Tech) course at the Institute.
- Applications submitted after the submission deadlines will not be considered.
- Samsung India will provide scholarship support for selected Scholarship Candidate(s) basis the verified application form. For this purpose, Samsung may engage any third party to carry out verification of the information provided and other administrative tasks associated with the Programme.
- Meeting the minimum application requirements and scholarship criteria does not guarantee the scholarship.
- The scholarship recipient will forfeit the scholarship amount, during the scholarship period, in case he/she fails any criteria mentioned in the Rule Book.