Tips to clean the display of monitor
Your monitor screen is important as it often attracts dirt , afftecting the quality of picture in longer run. Cleaning your flat screen monitors can be tricky than cleaning the old CRT's.
Following are few steps that would make your job easy :
- Turn off your monitor screen as darker screen helps indentifying areas with dirt and oil.
- For the Screen: Always use soft & clean cloth for cleaning but do not use any chemicals. For Outer Cover: Take a clean cloth apply some Collins spray on it before rubbing it on the covers. Do not use any other chemicals.
- If the dry cloth is unable to remove dirt, Do not press hard to scrub off the dirt. Pushing the screen can result in pixels to burn out.
- Avoid using towels, paper and other hard stuff that can create scratches on your screen.
- Also avoid ordinary tap water as it contains chlorine and salts, that can harm your screen.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.