What are the required safety standards for Microwave Ovens?
Following are the safety precautions:
- Only qualified staff should be allowed to modify or repair the microwave oven.
- Do not heat liquids and other food in sealed containers.
- For your safety, do not use high-pressure water cleaners or steam jet cleaners.
- Do not install this appliance; near heater,inflammable material; in a humid, oily or dusty location, in a location exposed to direct sunlight and water or where gas may leak; on un level ground.
- This appliance must be properly grounded in accordance with local and national codes.
- Remove all foreign substances such as dust or water from the power plug terminals and contact points using a dry cloth on a regular basis.
- Do not pull or excessively bend or place heavy objecton the power cord.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available from 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .