What are the required safety standards for Microwave Ovens?
Following are the safety precautions:
- Only qualified staff should be allowed to modify or repair the microwave oven.
- Do not heat liquids and other food in sealed containers.
- For your safety, do not use high-pressure water cleaners or steam jet cleaners.
- Do not install this appliance; near heater,inflammable material; in a humid, oily or dusty location, in a location exposed to direct sunlight and water or where gas may leak; on un level ground.
- This appliance must be properly grounded in accordance with local and national codes.
- Remove all foreign substances such as dust or water from the power plug terminals and contact points using a dry cloth on a regular basis.
- Do not pull or excessively bend or place heavy objecton the power cord.