What could be the reasons for Insufficient cooling in Samsung Refrigerator?
Samsung brings you the cooling technology of refrigerators five times the price. Freezer air stays dry, fridge air stays humid so foods are kept in their peak condition. Some times you may encounter a situation when your Samsung Refrigerator fails to keep enough cooling or Not cooling.
Below mentioned are some areas you can check :
● You can check that the power plug is properly connected.
● You can check if the set temperature on the digital display is warmer than the freezer or fridge inner temperature. If it is, set the refrigerator colder.
● Is the refrigerator in direct sunlight or located near a heat source?
● Is the back of the refrigerator too close to the wall, preventing proper ventilation?
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .