What is Smart Pause in Samsung Galaxy S5(SM-G900H)?
The Smart Pause feature in Samsung Galaxy S5 (SM-G900H) uses the front camera to sense when you are looking at your device, and it pauses video playback when you look away from the screen.
Smart Pause works best under the following conditions :
● When the device is held steady and upright.
● The front camera is not being used by another application.
● The device is in well-lit conditions, but the screen is not in direct light.
● When you are not connected to an external video device using the AllShare Cast Wireless Hub or an HDMI cable.
NOTE : Smart Pause will be unable to pause if you are using a downloaded video player, pop-up player or Multi Window.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .