What is the difference between AMOLED and Super AMOLED?
AMOLED stands for active-matrix organic light-emitting diode.
● AMOLED and Super AMOLED are display technologies used in Mobile devices and televisions.
● It consists of a set of thin film layers of electroluminescent power-producing organic compounds and a pixel-modulating matrix. Super AMOLED is a more advanced version and it integrates touch-sensors and the actual screen in a single layer.
● When compared with a regular LCD display an AMOLED display consumes less power, provides more vivid picture quality, and renders faster motion response as compared to other display technologies such as LCD. However,
● Super AMOLED is even better at this with 20% brighter screen, 20% lower power consumption and 80% less sunlight reflection.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .