What is the difference between AMOLED and Super AMOLED?
AMOLED stands for active-matrix organic light-emitting diode.
● AMOLED and Super AMOLED are display technologies used in Mobile devices and televisions.
● It consists of a set of thin film layers of electroluminescent power-producing organic compounds and a pixel-modulating matrix. Super AMOLED is a more advanced version and it integrates touch-sensors and the actual screen in a single layer.
● When compared with a regular LCD display an AMOLED display consumes less power, provides more vivid picture quality, and renders faster motion response as compared to other display technologies such as LCD. However,
● Super AMOLED is even better at this with 20% brighter screen, 20% lower power consumption and 80% less sunlight reflection.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.