- Terms and conditions
Galaxy A50sFREE 12 months Protection Plus
Galaxy A20sFREE 6 months Screen Protection
Terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions
SAMSUNG GALAXY A20s | A30s | A50s Launch Promotion Campaign
1.2 Customer agrees to comply with all the above when accessing or using this site. The scope of this Terms and Conditions is limited to Samsung's role of hosting this site and organizing this Promotion only.
1.3 The sale transaction in this Promotion is only between the dealer(s) and Customer. Organizer only provides the recommended retail price ("RRP") and redemption guidance on this site.
2. Promotion Period
18th September 2019 to 18th November 2019. Organizer reserves the right to cancel, shorten, or extend the Campaign Period without prior notice.
3. Participating Channel
All Samsung Participating channel
The Promotion is open to all residents of Malaysia, including Malaysians and non-Malaysians, 18 years of age and above (as at 18th September 2019) except the employees or the immediate families of the Organizer, their affiliates and/or related companies, distributors, retailers, dealers, retailers, advertising and promotion agencies. In the event the Customer is below 18 years old, please seek consent from parent/guardian before participating in this Promotion. Participation by Customers less than 18 years old will be deemed to be accompanied with consent by the parent/guardian.
5. Campaign Mechanics: Consumer Bundle Promotion Purchase one (1) unit of the Samsung Galaxy (Device Model) as mentioned below in a single receipt within the Promotion Period from the Participating Channel to be entitled to the following Consumer Bundle Promotion:
For clarity purposes, redemption of the Free Gifts items must be made via Samsung Member & Samsung redemption website. The Free Gifts is on a first come first served basis and while stocks last.
6. Redemption Period
|18th September 2019 until 18th November 2019||Free 6 months screen protection (For A20s & A30s) and 12 months protection plus (For A50s) via Samsung Members & Samsung redemption website|
|1st October 2019 until 18th November 2019||(1) Starbucks To-go set consist of (1) Starbucks Freshly Brew Coffee & (1) Starbucks Classic Donut via Samsung Members (For A30s)|
The Free Gifts is on a first come first served basis and while stocks last.
7. How to redeem
7.1 The following are the steps to redeem Screen Protection (For A20s & A30s) and Protection Plus (For A50s) via Samsung Member & Samsung redemption website.
Step 1: Purchase Samsung Galaxy device model as mentioned above from the participating channel.
Step 2: Log in to Samsung Members App via the newly purchased A20s/A30s/A50s then click on the specific banner which will redirect user to Samsung redemption website.
Step 3: User will be redirect to https://samsung-redemption.com/my-gwp/login (Samsung redemption website) and required to register an account. After registering an account, fill in the required details and attach the proof of purchase/receipt.
Step 4: Once complete, user will be notified with a redemption confirmation notification.
7.2 The following are the steps to redeem Starbucks To-go Set consist of (1) Starbucks Freshly Brew Coffee- Tall Size & (1) Starbucks Classic Donut via Samsung Members.
Step 1: Purchase Samsung Galaxy Samsung Galaxy A30s from the participating channel.
Step 2: A30s user required to log in to Samsung Members App via the newly purchased A30s then head over to any Starbucks outlets.
Step 3: Notify use of Samsung Members prior to redemption, click on “View Details” below then tap on “Redeem” on Samsung Members app.
Step 4: Once the “Redeem” button has been tapped, customer must be at outlet within 60 minutes, present the redemption code to Starbucks staff for verification to redeem.
Step 5: Starbucks Staff will swipe on “Swipe here” tab once redemption completed.
7.3 For avoidance of doubt, incorrect information provided by user and failure of submission by user to Samsung Member & Samsung redemption website may result in failure to receive the free gifts and protection under Protection Plus and Screen Protection.
7.4 The redemption of Protection Plus and Screen Protection is subject to verification from Organizer.
7.5 Once verification of Protection Plus or Screen Protection is completed upon successful registration and redemption, you will receive an email notification from the appointed insurance provider.
7.6 You will receive a Screen Protection or Protection Plus official Certificate from Organizer and/or the Organizer appointed insurance provider and/or appointed insurance administrator via email or SMS within 14 days from the date of redemption submission.
7.7 Screen Protection and Protection Plus will take effect immediately from the date of purchase.
7.8 Customers will not be entitled to Protection Plus or Screen Protection if the redemption is not done through the newly purchased device.
6 months Screen Protection
1. Accidental damage resulting in Cracked Screen (inclusive of Battery Replacement under manufacturer warranty) to Mobile Phone(s).
2. One (1) replacement of crack screen only.
3. Replacement must be done within 6 months from the date of purchase of Mobile Device.
4. Full terms and conditions of the Screen Protection can be found in the certificate provided by Samsung’s appointed insurance administrator.
12 months Protection Plus (1 Year Extended Protection + 1 time screen protection)
i) Extended Protection
1. The risk of defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service which requires repair and/or replacement of the Components of Parts inclusive labor cost as specified during the Extended Protection Period.
2. The period commencing after twelve (12) months from the date of purchase of the Mobile Device(s) for a period of One (1) Year Extended Warranty.
3. Full terms and conditions of the Extended Protection can be found in the certificate provided by Samsung’s appointed insurance administrator.
ii) Screen Protection
5. Accidental damage resulting in Cracked Screen (inclusive of Battery Replacement under manufacturer warranty) to Mobile Phone(s).
6. One (1) replacement of crack screen only.
7. Replacement must be done within 12 months from the date of purchase of Mobile Device.
8. Full terms and conditions of the Screen Protection can be found in the certificate provided by Samsung’s appointed insurance administrator.
Terms and Conditions of Participation
1. The Free Gifts are not redeemable for cash, not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers. .
2. The Organizer reserves the rights to change the Promotion with products of similar value in the event of out of stocks.
3. By participating in this Promotion, each Customer fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts the Terms and Conditions stated herein and decisions of the Organizer.
4. The Organizer reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice to the extent permitted by law.
5. The Organizer is not liable in any way for any costs, expenses, damages, liability or injury arising out of or in any way connected with the Promotion.
6. The Organizer shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) for personal injury which is suffered or sustained at the Event during the Promotion Period.
7. By participating in this Promotion, each consumer agrees to release and hold the Organizer and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Promotions or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Free Gift, or travel to or from any gift-related activity, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
8. In case of any dispute, the Organizer reserves the right to make the final decision. The Organizer’s decision is final and no further correspondence or appeal will be entertained.
10. In the event of inconsistencies between the terms and conditions found elsewhere with regard to this Promotion (if any) and the Terms and Conditions herein, the latter (i.e. these Terms and Conditions) shall prevail.
11. These Terms and Condition herein shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Malaysian law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian courts.