Get RM400 Rebate with Every Purchase
- Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE9 RM400 REBATE CAMPAIGN – PHASE 2 ("Campaign")
2. Customer agrees to comply with all the above when accessing or using this site. The scope of this Terms and Conditions is limited to Samsung's role of hosting this site and organizing this Campaign only.
3. By participating in the Campaign and with every purchase of Galaxy Note9 128GB or Note9 512GB at all Samsung Authorized Dealers (“Dealers”), except Operator/Telco, and inactive stores, Customer will be entitled to promotions as per below:
a) A rebate of RM400 off the recommended retail price ("RRP") of Galaxy Note9 128GB; or
b) A rebate of RM400 off the RRP of Galaxy Note9 512GB (collectively referred to as “Promotions”)
4. The quantity of Promotions in this Campaign is on “first-come, first-served” basis and also subject to stock availability in each participating outlet.
5. The sale transaction in this Campaign is between the Dealers and Customer. Samsung only provides the RRP and campaign guidance on this site.
2. Campaign Mechanics
The following are four (4) steps for the Campaign:
▪Step 1: Read and Agree on the Terms and Conditions
-Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully before participating in this Campaign.
▪Step 2: Walk In to Your Preferred Participating Outlet
-Customer to walk in to any preferred, participating outlets.
▪Step 3: Choose Preferred Model and Colour
-Choose the preferred Galaxy Note9 storage and colour variant.
-The availability of the preferred storage and colour variant depends on the stock availability of the participating
▪Step 4: Payment and Collection
-Pay the amount of the chosen unit at the counter. Upon payment, Customer will be entitled to the rebate of RM400 off the RRP of the chosen Galaxy Note9.
1. This Campaign will begin from 10:00am, 14th March 2019 (Thursday) to 10:00pm, 14th May 2019 (Tuesday), during the operating hours of participating outlets (“Campaign Period”).
2. Samsung reserves the right to shorten, extend or cancel the Campaign Period without prior notice.
1. The Promotion is open to all Malaysian Citizens of 18 years old and above (as at 14th March 2019) with Malaysia Identity Card; except Samsung's employees (and their immediate families), its related agencies, retailers and dealers.
2. One Customer is entitled to purchase 1 unit of Samsung Galaxy Note9 only.
3. Customer is also entitled to participate in the 0% Easy Payment Plans (EPP) that is currently running in the participating outlets.
4. This promotion is not valid in conjunction with other special offers, promotions, or discounts.
1. Customer acknowledges, understands and agrees that all transactions are between Customer and the participating outlet only. Samsung only acts as the coordinating party and is not involved or a party of any monetary/sale and purchase of this Pre-Order transaction.
2. Customer shall pay the balance amount for the Samsung Galaxy Note9 directly to the selected outlet upon purchase.
6. Customer's Covenants
1. In connection to this Campaign, Customer will not use this site:
a) to submit fraudulent order, false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous information;
b) to distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Samsung, or the interests or property of other users;
d) to export the unit purchased except in compliance with the export control laws of relevant jurisdictions and in accordance with posted rules and restrictions;
e) in the event Samsung suspects or discovers that the Customer is abusing this Campaign and/or Samsung in any of the ways mentioned above or otherwise, Samsung may, at our sole discretion, take necessary steps to prevent and mitigate such abuse such as limiting, suspending, or terminating the Customer's user account(s) and access to this site, delaying or removing hosted content, removing any special status associated with Customer account(s), reducing or eliminating any discounts, and taking technical and/or legal steps to prevent Customer from using this site.
7. Limitation of Liability
1. Samsung uses its reasonable effort to keep its site safe, secure, and functioning properly, but Samsung does not guarantee the continuous operation of or access to this site.
2. Customer agrees that he/she is making use of this site at his/her own risk, and that it is being provided to Customer on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis.
3. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Samsung excludes all express or implied warranties, terms and conditions including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
4. Customer shall assume full responsibility in case of any accident, damage or claim resulting from participating in this Campaign.
5. Customer shall be deemed to be able to perform legally binding contract upon his/her submission of the pre-order and there shall not be any refund or costs whatsoever arising from his/her violation of the minimum age stated herein.
6. Warranty of the Samsung Galaxy Note9 is subject to standard product warranty coverage as per terms and conditions stated in the official corporate website at http://www.samsung.com/my/support/warranty. Customer is advised to check the website from time to time and stay informed for any changes on the terms and conditions of the warranty.
7. All transportation, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or related expenses arising out of the collection of the phone are the Customer's sole responsibility.
Customer will fully indemnify and hold Samsung (and our affiliates and subsidiaries, and our and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents) harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by himself/herself or any third party due to or arising out of his/her breach of these Terms and Conditions, improper use of the site or breach of any law or the rights of a third party.
1. In the event Customer have queries with regard to the Campaign, please call Samsung helpline at 1-800-22-8899 for clarification.
2. Samsung reserves the right to make amendments to the Terms and Conditions of the Campaign herein without prior notice.
3. Samsung reserves the right to disqualify any submissions for Pre-Order in the event of violation of any of the Terms and Conditions.
4. In the event of any discrepancies between the information that Customer has submitted with regards to the Pre-Order and the information provided during collection of the Samsung Galaxy Note9 at the selected outlet for any reasons whatsoever, Samsung shall not be responsible for any loss or costs arising from such discrepancies howsoever caused.
5. In case of any dispute, Samsung reserves the right to make the final decision and shall have the right to cancel, disqualify the order or forfeit the deposit necessarily.
7. By placing an order, Customer agrees to grant Samsung and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, directors, officers, agents, independent contractors and advertising/promotion agencies the use of his/her full details submitted through Pre-Order Campaign, without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
8. In the event of inconsistencies between the terms and conditions found elsewhere with regard to this Campaign (if any) and the Terms and Conditions herein, the latter shall prevail.
9. These Terms and Conditions herein shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and the jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.