a) For clarity purpose, the purchase of Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 or S7+ must be in a single receipt at the time of purchase.
b) Once Customer has completed the above steps, Samsung 128GB microSD Memory Card will be delivered to Customer’s mailing address registered in Samsung Redemption Portal within 14 days from date of redemption submission duly completed by Customer with all required documentation/information . The delivery date of Samsung 128GB microSD Memory Card is subject to change by Samsung with or without prior notice.
2. YouTube Premium Offer Terms and Conditions
This YouTube Premium 4 month free trial promotion is open to customer who purchase and activate a Samsung Tab S6 Lite during the Promotion Period. Offer only available to customers who are not current YouTube Premium, YouTube Music Premium or Google Play Music subscribers, have not been YouTube Premium, YouTube Music Premium, or Google Play Music subscribers nor participated in a YouTube Premium, YouTube Music Premium or Google Play Music trial before.
Offer must be redeemed by April 5, 2021 at 11:59pm MYT. Valid form of payment required at sign-up, but customer will not be charged until the trial period expires. At the end of the trial period, a customer will be automatically charged the individual subscription price, currently RM17.90/monthly (exclusive of SST) on a monthly recurring basis. Customer can cancel his/her trial at no charge at any time before the trial is over. No refunds for partial billing period are available. Offer requires a Google account. Full terms: https://www.youtube.com/t/premium_restrictions.
The YouTube Premium Offer transaction, if accepted and subscribed by customers, is only between YouTube and customers. Samsung only acts as the coordinating party and is not involved in or a party of any transaction under this Promotion. Customers are advised to read and understand the terms and conditions set by YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/t/premium_restrictions and agree to the same before customer proceeds with the subscription accordingly.
3. Redemption of Free Gift(s) (i.e. Microsoft Office 365 Single user license and/or 128GB MicroSD Card ) at Samsung Redemption Portal
The redemption of the said free gift(s) (i.e. Microsoft Office 365 Single user license and/or 128GB MicroSD Card (as the case maybe)) must be redeemed through Samsung Redemption Portal at https://samsung-redemption.com/customer/#/sasso/MY-gwp-71.
All redemptions must be submitted to Samsung Redemption Portal together with all the required documents and details before or on the due date stated above, failing which the redemption submission will be disqualified and considered as null and void. Organiser shall not be liable if there is
failure on the part of Customer to submit the redemption within the stipulated timeline and/or all required documents and/or details within the stipulated timeline or deadline as set out in email reminder sent to Customer, or delivery cannot be performed due to wrong or inadequate details/documents provided.
For Tier 2 redemption of 128GB MicroSD Card is on first come first served basis. While stocks last.
28th August 2020 till 31st October 2020, or while stocks last (whichever is earlier).
Samsung reserves the right to shorten, extend or cancel the Promotion Period without prior notice..
Terms and Conditions
1. The Organizer reserves the rights to change the promotion item/free gift with products or promotion of similar value.
2. All promotion items/free gifts are not returnable and not exchangeable to other accessories or cash, and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
3. The Free 4 months YouTube Premium subscription is entitled for single account redemption via YouTube only and is limited to the purchased device only.
Liability and Responsibility
1. All transportation, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or related expenses that are incurred for this Promotion are the sole responsibility of the customers.
2. By participating in this Promotion, each Customer agrees to release and hold the Organizer and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Promotion or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the promotion items including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
Rights of the Organizer
1. In case of any dispute, the Organizer reserves the right to make the final decision. The Organizers’ decision is final and no further correspondence or appeal shall be entertained.
Terms of Participation
1. By participating in this, customer fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts the Terms and Conditions stated herein and decisions of the Organizer.
2. The free gift(s) mentioned above is subject to the terms and conditions of the service provider or merchant. Samsung reserves the rights to change the free gift(s)/promotion mentioned above (as maybe applicable) with product of similar value, without prior notice.
3. All pictures and/or images of the product(s) and free gift(s) found in any advertising and marketing materials are for illustration purposes only and may be different from the actual products.
4. In the event of an electronic, computer, operational and/or technical error affecting the details or pricing or quantity of the product or any promotion on the website, Samsung reserves the absolute rights to rectify such error and/or cancel any transaction which has been entered into in reliance of the said error.
5. By participating in this Promotion, customer agree to grant the Organizer and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, directors, officers, agents, independent contractors and advertising/promotion agencies the use of his/her name, details submitted, pictures and videos for all communication materials, without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. The Organizer reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
8. The Organiser shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) and/or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained arising from or in connection with the Promotion.
9. These Terms and Condition herein shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Malaysian law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian courts.