The item is in the cart.
Immersive display with slim bezel
A treat for the eyes
Meet your new optimized home device in the Galaxy Tab A (2018, 10.5). A tablet with a 10.5" immersive display, 3D surround quad speakers, high performance and long battery life, it's made for the whole family to enjoy.
Part of the family
In order to give you an even more immersive cinema-like viewing experience right at home to enjoy with your family, the new Galaxy Tab A (2018, 10.5) provides a 10.5” display with cleaner bezels and a 16:10 ratio.
*Images simulated for illustrative purposes.
Surround yourself in the sound
Experience a new world of sound with Quad speakers. Four virtual surround speakers, one in each corner, automatically adjust stereo settings based on screen orientation. Moving audio from Dolby Atmos delivers a powerful, enriched 3D surround sound experience.
* Dolby Atmos also is functionally supported through headphones and Bluetooth speakers. Some sound effects may not be supported on other listening devices.** Images simulated for illustrative purposes.*** Earphones sold separately.
Binge watch for hours on end
Unplug and take the Tab A (2018, 10.5) with you. Its 7,300mAh battery lasts for up to 15 hours of video playback on one charge, and Fast Charging enables you to fully charge in a short 3.5 hours*, so you can use it longer and wait less.
*Charging time vary depending on environment and charging device.
Galaxy Tab A (2018, 10.5) features an AP chipset and 3GB of RAM for high performance and low lag. It also comes with up to 32GB of storage space and a micro SD that can be extended up to 400GB, giving you more room for even the larger HD films you love to watch.
*Available storage may vary by country.**MicroSD card sold separately.***Images simulated for illustrative purposes.
Useful even on standby
Galaxy Tab A (2018, 10.5) turns into a smart home display in its downtime. Daily Board can be set to display your favorite photos while it charges in its stand. Or make it into a helpful assistant that can display not just the current weather forecast, but the current time or your calendar instead.
*Weather forecast feature requires a data connection.**POGO charging dock sold separately‡ daily board use requires POGO charging dock or Type C USB.***Images simulated for illustrative purposes.****Bixby voice will be supported via MR from 2019.
Enhance your view of the world
With Bixby Vision, use Live Result to look up information in real-time. Shop for an item you see in a store window, identify landmarks and businesses on the spot, and even translate foreign language signs and menus using the Bixby Vision icon in the camera viewfinder.
*GPS must be enable to use Bixby Live Result.**Available functions and features may vary by country or region.***Images simulated for illustrative purposes.
One for the whole family
With multi-user mode in Galaxy Tab A (2018, 10.5) each member of the family gets to experience their own tablet. Create a separate account for up to eight extra users, who can then change and save settings according to their own unique preferences.
Safe for everyone to use
Samsung Kids mode provides a kid-friendly interface that gives parents control over their children’s usage time and access to content. Children can intuitively learn to use the tablet’s educational and entertainment features safely under their parents’ supervision.
Fun and educational for the kids
Galaxy Tab A (2018, 10.5) serves as an educational tool for your kids, with native apps and content for them to enjoy and indulge their curiosity. The Galaxy Apps for Kids and LEGO pages include both free and paid exclusive contents.
- 1.8GHz CPU Speed
- 10.5" (267.2mm) Size (Main Display)
- 8.0 MP Rear Camera - Resolution
- 534 Weight (g)
- Up to 15 Video Playback Time (Hours)
- 7300 Standard Battery Capacity (mAh)
*Usable memory size is less than the total memory size due to storage of the operating system and software required to operate the phones' features. Actual usable memory size will also vary depending on the mobile phone operator and may change after software upgrades are performed
How to clear and change default apps on AndroidHow to clear and change default apps on AndroidSee The Answer
Why SIM card cannot be detectedWhy SIM card cannot be detectedSee The Answer
How It Stacks Up
* Key feature may different from Key Spec.
* The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider.
* All specifications and descriptions provided herein may be different from the actual specifications and descriptions for the product. Samsung reserves the right to make changes to this web page and the product described herein, at anytime, without obligation on Samsung to provide notification of such change. All functionality, features, specifications, GUI and other product information provided in this web page including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice or obligation. The contents within the screen are simulated images and are for demonstration purposes only.
* All images simulated for illustrative purposes.
* Microsoft Office requires users to purchase licenses.
* Keyboard layout may vary by country and language.
* User Available Memory : User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.
* Network : The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider.
* Battery : Actual battery life varies by network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and many other factors.