21 Piñatas Promotion
Full Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions expand upon the terms and conditions available to participants upon entry to the 21 Piñatas promotion.
1. Information on how to enter form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. 21 Piñatas Promotion (“Promotion”) opens at 11:00am NZST on 25/02/2021 and closes at approximately 1:00pm NZST 25/02/2021 (“Promotion Period”).
3. The promoter is Samsung Electronics New Zealand Limited, 24 The Warehouse Way, Northcote, Auckland 0627 (“Promotor”).
4. The Promotion is open to New Zealand residents, 16 years of age or older. If you are under 16 years old, you must have parental consent to participate. If you are prize-winner, the prize may be awarded to your parent or legal guardian on your behalf.
5. Employees of the Promoter, any agency involved with this Promotion, and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
6. The prizes for the Promotion are as follows (“Prizes”):
- 1x Galaxy S21+5G (Phantom Violet) RRP $1,799
- 10x $25 Prezzy cards
7. The Promotion will be active on Thursday 25th February 2021only, unless postponed due to bad weather or other extenuating circumstances.
8. Prizes may be substituted at the discretion of the Promoter for another of equal or greater value.
9. To enter the Promotion, during the Promotion Period, upon their turn entrants must choose a Piñata from the displayed available Piñatas and strike the chosen Piñata during the allocated time frame (collectively the “Entry Criteria”).
10. Entrants can enter one time only during the Promotion Period, provided the above criteria is met for their entry. However, the Promoter may use their discretion to allow additional entries should it be necessary to ensure all prizes are won.
11. The Prize is not transferable, changeable or redeemable for cash.
12. Neither the Promoter nor any other entity associated with this competition will be responsible for any late, lost, misdirected or incorrectly submitted entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems, social media privacy settings or human error.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to disallow entries in its absolute discretion, including for breaching the above rules, and without giving reasons.
14. The Promoter and its associated agencies or companies accept no responsibility for any tax or other additional costs incurred by a participant in connection with the receipt of any Prize under this Promotion, or incurred in relation to the Promotion or the Prize.
15. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and determine the eligibility of entrants (including an entrant's identity) and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or where an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
16. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to the use of their names, photographs/videos and likeness for promotional/advertising purposes. The ensuing copyright will rest with the Promoter, without any claim to compensation from the entrants. The prize winner will be filmed/photographed throughout the experience for promotional purposes.
17. Entrants agree to comply with all reasonable directions of the Promoter including any safety requirements for participating in the Promotion. Entrants agree that they will not do anything that could bring the Promoter or its products into disrepute.
18. If a winner cannot accept the Prize for any reason, their Prize will be void and no compensation will be payable.
19. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
20. All decisions made by the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. In the event the Promotion cannot operate as anticipated, the Promoter may amend, suspend or cancel any aspect of the competition (including any prize) in its sole discretion.
22. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies), excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where attributable to any of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected ; (d) any variation in the prize; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
23. The Promoter collects and holds personal information provided by entrants for the purposes of this Promotion and for future promotional purposes including contacting entrants after the Promotion with marketing information about Samsung products. The Promoter may, for the purposes of the Promotion, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, agents, contractors, service providers, offer suppliers and as required, to New Zealand regulatory authorities. All personal information provided by entrants will be held by the Promoter. Under the Privacy Act 2020, entrants have the right to access and correct any such personal information. Entrants may access and request correction of any of the details about them held by the Promoter by sending an email to email@example.com.
24. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with any third parties. Any information provided by you in the course of this Promotion is provided to the Promoter.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to update the Terms and Conditions and/or extend, cancel or amend this promotion at any time.