· Use of the Product other than for its ordinary and generally accepted purposes, including deliberate damage to product.
· Products where the serial number and/or product identification numbers has been removed or made illegible.
· Internal damage to smartphone product such as the internal hardware and software that is not damage related to the screen.
· Additional damage to the product (e.g. rear cover/sides or additional internal component damage) excluding damage to the screen. Water or liquid damage affecting the overall performance of the product.
· Damage or defects caused by use of or in connection with software, hardware and or services not manufactured, supplied or authorised by the Samsung New Zealand.
· Unauthorised maintenance, repair, disassembly, alteration or modification.
· Use of the product in conjunction with any device, accessory or software not approved by Samsung New Zealand or any New Zealand telecommunications network.
· Handling, storage, installation and operation of the product contrary to the instructions, specifications and environmental requirements (including power supply) advised in the Product manual or user guide.
· Software viruses, fire or acts of God.
· Goods purchased from outlets other than the Samsung Studios in Riccarton, Queensgate, Sylvia Park, Albany or the Samsung New Zealand Online Store. Excluded from the Offer is any member/employee sales portal.