Connect a whole house of devices.
SmartThings works with a growing number of devices. Just look for the "Works with SmartThings" label.
One app, multiple screens.
Access SmartThings features across a family of Samsung products, including smart phones, TVs and fridges.
Even smarter together.
SmartThings connects Samsung smart devices with each other so they can work together to make your home even smarter.
We are making more and more devices seamlessly connected.
Smarter living and comfort.
Feel more at home by making your home smarter with new SmartThings services.
Setup made simple.
Getting started is easy with a Samsung Account. Once you've created your SmartThings profile, the app automatically finds compatible devices. When you're ready, invite family and friends with just a few taps.
Just scan your QR code to start.
It's now easier than ever to register your SmartThings-compatible devices.
Simply scan your device's QR code through your camera or SmartThings app and enjoy seamless control through your phone.
* Only applicable for certain products with relevant QR codes.
Your home, your way.
Make your home smarter with custom automation. Create schedules and scenarios, and let SmartThings do the rest.
It can even suggest new smart ways to automate your day.
Use Bixby on your Galaxy phone to control your smart devices by voice.
Adjusting the temperature or playing music is as simple as saying it.
Contact Samsung Help
Do you have more questions?
* Each device must be connected to Wi-Fi or other wireless network.
* For interoperability through SmartThings, all the devices should be registered with a single Samsung Account.
* Available technology, functions and features may vary by country, carrier, network environment or product,
and are subject to change without notice.
* Please find 'Works with SmartThings' logo on the product or product package.
* Images and UX simulated for illustrative purposes.
* “Bixby” is limited to selected languages and certain accents/dialects.
* Device and screen images simulated for illustrative purposes.
* Compatible devices must be purchased separately in order to access SmartThings Services.