I can see the sign 'CL'. Does this mean it is broken?
Disply message to protect children and the elderly.
The Child lock function allows you to lock the buttons so that the wash cycle you've chosen can't be changed.
If you want to activate or deacivate the Child Lock function, press the Temp and Rinse buttons at the same time for 3 seconds. "Child Lock " will be lit when this feature is activated.
NOTE: When the Child Lock function is activated, only the Power button works. The Child Lock function remains on even after the power is turned on and off or after the disconnectng adn reconnecting the power cord.
- With Child Lock on, an alarm will go off and error message(CL, dE) will pop up as soon as the door is opened. Then, drain willl automatically begin after 30 seconds.
- With an alarm going off and error messages popping up, drain can not be stopped in the middle of the cycle.(Draining continues to occur despite power being switched off.)
- Clear Child Lock if you want to add more laundry after setting up Child Lock.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Before calling us, there are some information we need to obtain from you. Please get ready with model code, serial number and date of purchase.
Note : Call conversation is recorder for quality, monitoring and/or training purposes for our continuous quality improvement.
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[Free access for all Networks ]
(02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 8-422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.
**Standard Landline numbers have been updated to comply with the NTC ruling effective October 6, 2019