Moisture forms on outside/inside of refrigerator
● Wipe off the condensation with a dry towel(This may occur during hot and humid seasons.)
● If the condensation occurs on the doors, turn off the Energy Saving function.
● If you open the doors frequently or for too long, it may cause moisture inside the fridge.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Just Dial #GALAXY (#425299)
[Free call to all networks]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
Available from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.