How to replace the S Pen nib?
Sketch, design, and bring your ideas alive with S Pen's sensitivity, responsiveness, and control. The fine 0.7mm tip and 4096 pressure levels offer precise strokes for a sensation as graceful as putting pen to paper.
• Be careful not to pinch your fingers with the tweezers.
• Do not reuse old nibs. Doing so may cause the S Pen to malfunction.
• Do not press the nib excessively when inserting the nib into the S Pen.
• Do not insert the round end of the nib into the S Pen. Doing so may cause damage to the S Pen or your device.
• Do not bend or apply excessive pressure with the S Pen while using it. The S Pen may be
damaged or the nib may be deformed.
• If you use the S Pen at sharp angles on the screen, the device may not recognize the S Pen actions.
• If water enters the S Pen slot, gently shake the device to remove the water from the slot beforeusing it.
Replacing S Pen nib
Ensure that when you are pulling the nib that it is perpendicular to the S Pen to avoid any damage.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Television, Audio & Digital Appliances
Available everyday from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Contact the dedicated CEO's office.
Before calling us , there are some information we need to obtain from you. Please get ready with model code, serial number and date of purchase.
Note: Call conversation is recorded for quality monitoring and/or training purposes for our continuous quality improvement.
#GALAXY [dial #425299]
[Free access for all Networks]
(02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 8-422-2111 [Standard Landline]
Monday to Sunday (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM)
*For Toll Free numbers , just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.
** Standard Landline numbers have been updated to comply with the NTC ruling effective October 6, 2019