How to replace the S Pen nib
- Be careful not to pinch your fingers with the tweezers.
- Do not reuse old nibs. Doing so may cause the S Pen to malfunction.
- Do not press the nib excessively when inserting the nib into the S Pen.
- Do not insert the round end of the nib into the S Pen. Doing so may cause damage to the S Pen or your device.
- Do not bend or apply excessive pressure with the S Pen while using it. The S Pen may be damaged or the nib may be deformed.
- If you use the S Pen at sharp angles on the screen, the device may not recognize the S Pen's actions.
- If water enters the S Pen slot, gently shake the device to remove the water from the slot before using it.
We would love to know your feedback to help us improve. Please click the submit button to tell us what you think.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.