Screen is continuously turned on during calls in Samsung Mobile Device
While on the call, screen is turned on or off automatically based on detecting some subjects on the display by proximity sensor.
If devices like headset, earphone, and so on are connected on your phone, screen is continuously turned on as proximity sensor is deactivated.
It is a normal operation and your phone is not faulty.
The screen will be turned off when:
• When the device is closed to your ear.
• Bluetooth is turned off and any physical connections such as headset, earphone and so on are detached from the phone
The screen will be turned on when the home key is pressed.
If screen is turned on continuously without any connection, please visit the authorized service center to check your device.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
Just Dial #GALAXY (#425299)
[Free call to all networks]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.