What is Bokeh Filter and how to use It?
In this FAQ:
• What is bokeh filter? Which Samsung phone has Live Focus with bokeh filter?
• How to use Live Focus to achieve bokeh effect?
• How to create blurry background effect even on S9?
What is Bokeh effect?
Bokeh (pronounced as BOH-kay) filter makes photographs visually appealing by blurring out the background and focusing on the subject.
Live Focus feature and allows you to apply bokeh effect in your photos.
This feature is available on S9+ and Note8.
How to use Live Focus to achieve bokeh effect?
Blurry background effect even on S9
The bokeh filter or effect may not work properly under the following conditions:
• The device or the subject is moving
• The subject is thin or transparent
• The subject has a similar color or pattern to the background
• The subject or background is plain
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Before calling us, there are some information we need to obtain from you. Please get ready with model code, serial number and date of purchase.
Note : Call conversation is recorder for quality, monitoring and/or training purposes for our continuous quality improvement.
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[Free access for all Networks ]
(02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 8-422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.
**Standard Landline numbers have been updated to comply with the NTC ruling effective October 6, 2019