How do I use hand gestures to control my Samsung Smart TV?
Gesture control allows you to control the TV with hand motions. To use gesture control follow these steps:
● Gesture controls are not support by all Samsung TVs. Please refer your user manual to check availability of this feature.
● Gesture controls are not available all the time. Some Apps do not support gesture controls. If gesture controls are unavailable you will be required to use your TV remote.
Tip: By holding your hand closed you can "Run" the volume or channel commands on the TV, it is the same as holding down the volume or channel button.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Just Dial #GALAXY (#425299)
[Free call to all networks]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
Available from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.