How to use Smart Hub
Note: Device screenshots and menus may vary depending on the device model and software version.
• Game : You can view all game apps provided by SMART HUB. Download and play game being selected. In addition, you can manage games that you have downloaded or purchased with your Samsung account
• Samsung Apps : You can enjoy variety of free and for pay news, sports weather and gaming apps on the TV as you would on a smart phone or tablet
• On TV : You can view the current programs on TV at a glance and view programs recommendation by channel or programs that will be broadcast later. In addition, you can also watch recorded videos
• Movie & TV Shows : You can purchase and view a movie or TV program directly through the app provided by SMART HUB connecting an external video source such as a DVD or Blu-Ray player
• Multimedia : You can play back photo, video and music files from an external storage device or watch
- Some of the Smart Hub services are paid services. To use a paid service, you must have an account with the service provider or a Samsung account.
- The TV must be connected to the internet to access Smart Hub.
- Some SMART HUB features may not be available depending on the service provider, language, or region.
- Smart Hub service outages can be caused by disruptions in your Internet service. You can view the entire text of the Terms & Policy document by navigating to Support > Terms & Policy. If you want to stop using Smart Hub, you can cancel the agreement.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.