* Estimated against the usage profile of an average/typical user. Independently assessed by Strategy Analytics between 2021.12.08–12.20 in USA and UK with pre-release versions of SM-S901, SM-S906, SM-S908 under default setting using 5G Sub6 networks (NOT tested under 5G mmWave network). Actual battery life varies by network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and many other factors.
* Key feature may different from Key Spec
* Battery : Actual battery life varies by network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and many other factors.
* User Available Memory : User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.
* Network : The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider.
*Image at the top of page of Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G laying facedown simulated for illustration purposes.
*Image at the top of page of Galaxy Z Fold2 unfolded and seen from the front with the butterfly graphic wallpaper onscreen simulated for illustration purposes.
*S Pen Pro and S Pen Fold Edition sold separately. Only use the Samsung S Pen Pro or the S Pen Fold Edition designed exclusively for Galaxy Z Fold3 5G. All other S Pens or stylus pens not designed for Galaxy Z Fold3 5G (including those by other manufacturers) may damage the screen.
*Galaxy Z Fold3 5G and Z Filp3 5G is rated as IPX8. IPX8 is based on test conditions for submersion in up to 1.5 meters of freshwater for up to 30 minutes. Not advised for beach or pool use. Not dust resistant.
* Display Size : Measured diagonally, the screen size is 164.0mm (6.5") in the full rectangle and 160.9mm (6.3") with accounting for the rounded corners. Actual viewable area is less due to the rounded corners and the camera cutout.
*Virtual Proximity Sensing : Sensing proximity information by using software without proximity sensor
* All specifications and descriptions provided herein may be different from the actual specifications and descriptions for the product. Samsung reserves the right to make changes to this web page and the product described herein, at anytime, without obligation on Samsung to provide notification of such change. All functionality, features, specifications, GUI and other product information provided in this web page including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice or obligation. The contents within the screen are simulated images and are for demonstration purposes only.
* Wi-Fi connection and speed may vary depending on the usage environment.
* Size and weight may vary by the device's configuration and manufacturing process.
* The network capacity and data transfer speed may be reduced while dual SIM cards are used at the same time.
* Features and Specifications are accurate as of commercial launch but may be subject to change without prior notification.
* Images are for illustration purposes only and the accessories are sold separately.
* Battery capacity(mAh, Typical) - Typical value tested under third-party laboratory condition. Typical value is the estimated average value considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under IEC 61960 standard. Rated (minimum) capacity is 3,890 mAh. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors.
* Screen measured diagonally as a full rectangle without accounting for the rounded corners.
* Virtual Proximity Sensing : Sensing proximity information by using software without proximity sensor.