HD Video Recording
Size (Main Display)
Main Camera - Resolution
Grip it in style
Form follows function with the new Galaxy J1. Its rounded edge and slim profile accentuate its simple yet sleek, modern design. It’s stylishly tactile in the palm of your hand. At only 8.9 mm thick, it provides a very comfortable grip.
Capture the perfect moment with greater ease
Taking pictures has gotten even smarter and easier with the Galaxy J1’s camera. Its Palm Selfie function can detect the movement of your hand, so you can easily snap a photo with a simple hand gesture. Also, with its Tap to Take Pics feature, there’s no need to press the shutter button; take photos by simply tapping anywhere on the screen.
Efficient power usage
Use your Galaxy J1 for much longer with Ultra Power Saving mode. Unnecessary functions are shut down and battery consumption is greatly reduced. Thanks to extended battery life, when your battery is low, you can still use essential functions, like making calls and receiving messages. You’ll have peace of mind even when your battery runs low.
A super sharp, bright viewing experience
The Galaxy J1’s 5 MP rear camera with flash allows you to take bright, sharp images even in low-light conditions. Enjoy all the amazing photos and videos taken by your Galaxy J1 on its 4.3" WVGA display with incredible clarity.
Seamless performance at warp speed
Powered by a 1.2 GHz Dual Core processor, the Galaxy J1 will seamlessly perform a wide range of tasks including gaming, watching movies, and surfing the web. Also with support for HSPA+, you’ll experience blazing-fast download and upload speeds. With the enhanced productivity and greater efficiency provided by the Galaxy J1, you can spend less time waiting and more time doing.
- 4.3" (109.2mm) Size (Main Display)
- CMOS 5.0 MP Main Camera - Resolution
- 122 Weight (g)
- 1850 Standard Battery Capacity (mAh)
- Up to 40 Audio Playback Time (Hours)
- 1.2GHz CPU Speed
Where and how can I download Smart Switch to move data from one mobile device to another?Where and how can I download Smart Switch to move data from one mobile device to another?See The Answer
Can I back up data like chatting logs of WhatsApp installed on my Android device?Can I back up data like chatting logs of WhatsApp installed on my Android device?See The Answer
How It Stacks Up
* Key feature may different from Key Spec
* User Available Memory: User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed
* Network: The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider
* Battery - Actual battery life varies by network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and many other factors.
Network band : The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider.
Memory size : User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the phones features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the mobile phone operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.