ECO DRUM CLEAN and ECO DRUM CLEAN+ function is a self-cleaning cycle that removes mold or dirt that may accumulate inside the drum. This will keep the washing machine clean to prevent deterioration and to extend its service life. It is recommended that you perform this cycle regularly to clean the drum by removing bacteria from it.
Normally the Washing tub course (Eco Tub clean, Clean Tub course) is the same as the ECO DRUM CLEAN function.
- This cycle heats the water between 60 °C and 70 °C, and it also removes accumulated dirt from the rubber door gasket.
- The ECO DRUM CLEAN+ reminder blinks on the control panel once every 40 washes.
- It is advisable to perform ECO DRUM CLEAN+ regularly. If an alarm occurs, clean the debris filter as well.
- You can only use the Delay End function with the ECO DRUM CLEAN cycle.
- During the ECO DRUM CLEAN cycle, the water temperature is set to 70 °C. You cannot change the water temperature.
- Never use the ECO DRUM CLEAN cycle when laundry is in the washing machine. This may result in damage to the laundry or a problem with the washing machine.
Step 1. Press the Power button to turn the power on.
Step 2. Turn the Cycle Selector to select the ECO DRUM CLEAN cycle.
Step 3. Press the Start/Pause button to start the ECO DRUM CLEAN cycle.