Galaxy S7 Edge: How do I create a folder on Apps Edge?
To create a folder on the panel, follow the next steps:
1. On Apps edge screen, tapSettingsto open the Edge panel settings screen.
2. TapEdit button on the Apps edge panel to edit the panel.
3. Tap and hold an app from the list, and then drag it over another app on the Apps edge panel.
Drop the app when a folder frame appears around the apps.
4. Enter a folder name and chage the folder color.
5. New Folder has been created on Apps edge.
Please click the submit button below to share your feedback with us. Thank you for your participation.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.